Tuesday, March 25, 2008

affiliate junktion promote using http://www.viralmillion.com

this is my 2nd day try to promote affiliate junktion using viralmillion.
the progress is not like i expected. after promoting viralmillion using google adwords.
until days 2 i only have 7 direct referrals, lets make some analyst why this happen :

1. I show in my google adwords campaign only get 100 click total so if i have 7 referrals thats was normal.

Solution : To made more referral i mush optimize my campaign at google adwords to get more click.
ok how to made more click at adwords i mush use much more keywords.
now i only use 58 broad Keywords. to generate more keywords i will duplicates this keywords using exact and phrase
so from 58 Keywords i will have 3x58 = 174 keywords

2. In my Viralmillion there is no click at my 2nd Level referrals, so i think my direct referral don't made their referral or don't know how to get referrals fast.

Solution : To made clear understanding about how to get fast referral, all my referrals mush known how i can made 7 referrals only in 7 days. so if they can do the some thing like i did and the system will duplicated fast.
to show my referral how i made fast referrals i mush change the landing page's URL from direct to viralmillion to my blog.




if every one do the same we can expected traffic flood can happen soon to our site.

No comments: